Approach Note: Enterprise IT Cost Optimization
A prudent organization continually attempts to take a structured and programmatic approach to cost management. For new age digital services companies that consider IT as a core competency, the cost management of IT resource procurement is even more complicated and have additional compulsions influencing the procurement and renewal of IT products and services.
The Sify cloud@coreTM Strategy
Next Generation Cloud Architectures
The Emergence of Hybrid Multi Cloud Architecture
As organizations are constantly looking for riding the waves of innovation with the adoption of first-generation cloud services, the prevailing architectures did not completely answer the needs of their business-critical applications for compliance, performance and integration with ecosystems, not all of which could be migrated to the public cloud.
Software Application is critical to every business
It is the growth engine of the organization that enables automation and optimization across essential business functions such as accounting and financial, human resource management, supplier & inventory management, sales orders, enterprise performance management, and many others.
Nevertheless, SAP implementations often pose enormous integration challenges and demand exceptional SAP competencies, as organizations attempt to bring all mission critical functions and non-SAP applications to a single platform. Add to this, the complex evolving IT applications such as mobility, ecommerce and big data amplify the integration task.
A look at the top transformational functionalities offered by the platform that present a compelling business case for any CIO.
The world is caught up in the middle of a data explosion.Fueled by technology, a mind-boggling 15 Petabytes of data is created each day. And this is not all.With the emergence of Internet of Things (IoT),the quantum of data getting generated is expected to jump manifold in the near future.
For the new-age infrastructure, Hyperscale means the ability of the architecture to rapidly scale up to match the increasing demand of enterprise workloads. Hyperscale infrastructure relies on high bandwidth and high availability, especially for key data center sites. In this document, we talk about Hyperscale Cloud, Data Centers and how Interconnection Networks enable a seamless connectivity bridge for executing the Hybrid Cloud Strategy.
Overview of Hyper Reach Network
With the rise in digitalization, increase in mobile users and low cost of the internet in India, deep penetration across geography for the consumption industry, has become critical for all enterprises. Hyper Reach is used to address such requirements for reaching out numerous sites with not so high bandwidth requirement for Cloud-centric traffic. It is primarily focused on enterprises participating in the domestic consumption economy in industries such as banking, insurance, retail (traditional/e-commerce), logistics, manufacturing and distribution.
Voice over IP
VoIP (voice over IP) is the transmission of voice and multimedia content over Internet Protocol (IP) networks. VoIP is now a realistic solution for businesses looking for an alternative to traditional telephone networks known as Public Switched Telephone Networks(PSTN). VoIP calls can be made phone-to-phone, computer-to-phone, or in other ways.
How IoT is transforming retail
Retail is one of India’s largest Industry that contributes about 10% of the country’s overall GDP and generates 8% employment. Energy, Manpower and real estate are the major cost contributors in retail sector. The Industry consumes about 18% of electricity supplied in the country
In all probability, India will roll out its biggest financial reform since independence – the Goods and Services Tax or GST – from July 1, 2017. Though delayed by three months (the original date for its roll out was fixed for April 1, 2017), the new taxation regime promises to create a single seamless national market by consolidating a range of disparate central and local taxes into one levy.
The 9th meeting of the GST Council was recently held in New Delhi wherein the center broadly consented to the states’demand on dual control ofassessing,administrativeandauditingpowers
Preparing Your IT for GST
The passage of Constitution Amendment Bill (CAB) for GST is one of the notable economic reforms in the country post Liberalization in 1991. While GST will improve the business environment, it requires organizations to put their house in orderfirst