Partnered with AWS for a hyper-scale cloud platform and designed a robust cloud architecture, for delivering a well-architected cloud migration framework and service assurance with Sify CloudInfinit multi-Cloud Management Platform (CMP)
DPLI Limited is one of the fastest growing life insurance companies in India and has 138 branches with 3286 employees. They provide a wide range of life insurance solutions.
DPLI is a joint venture between DHFL Investments Limited (DIL), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dewan Housing Finance Corporation Ltd. (DHFL), one of India’s largest housing finance companies (the second largest in the private sector) and Prudential International Insurance Holdings, Ltd. (PIIH), a fully owned subsidiary of Prudential Financial, Inc. (PFI), a financial services leader headquartered in the U.S.
To sustain the growth and continue market differentiation, DPLI wanted to launch digital services and equip themselves with an IT infrastructure that’s massively scalable and ready for cloud enhanced service deployment.
- Implement integrated future-ready digital infrastructure on hyper-scale cloud
- Reduce TCO
- Create on-demand agile IT infrastructure
- Deploy new age technologies like RPA, ChatBots, Data Lakes, ML / AI etc
- Partnered with AWS for hyper-scale cloud platform
- Designed the cloud architecture on AWS and delivered a well-architected cloud migration framework
- Migrated 100+ instances using the proven CloudInfinit workload migration process
- Providing service assurance with CloudInfinit multi Cloud Management Platform (CMP)
- Managing and maintaining the entire infrastructure on hybrid cloud
AWS features and IT landscape
- Database Migration Services
- Server Migration Services
- Auto Scaling Group
- Application Load Balancer
- Hybrid Cloud managed by Sify for all the workloads
- Transformation of IT from a maintenance service to a strategic business contributor
- Pay-as-you-go model with auto-scalability, and faster implementation
- Pro-active monitoring of utilization and performance through CloudInfinit CMP
- Achieved 100% cloud migration within 90 days
- Now the IT team is successfully undertaking network and infra deployments in 48 hours, down from 14-15 weeks earlier
- The processing time for tax certificates has come down from 3 days to just a few minutes
Sify simplified the complex deployment frameworks to ensure adherence to timelines for project milestones and delivery, to ensure smooth data migration from complex in-house environments to the cloud.