Sify, in collaboration with its channel partner WorldWide ITES, concluded the Cloud Community Conference for BFIS.
The conference was focused on addressing the following:
- RBI guidelines for Cloud Computing for Cooperative banks and NABARD Initiatives.
- Cloud Frameworks, Data security for cooperative banks in line with RBI guidelines.
- Role of Sify in addressing these and how Sify can help Cooperative banks to take the next step towards Digital transformation.
- The Economics of Cloud: Are CXOs Falling for Baits?
- Is Cloud Taking Center Stage?
The conference was powered by Sify Technologies with interactive sessions from Anitosh Halder on Cloud Adoption enabled by a modern hybrid Cloud Platform, Deepak Jain on Cloud computing framework for Co-operative Banks followed by an interactive open session with the attendees.
Following were some key concerns raised by the attendees:
- High DB License price
- Data Security in Cloud
- Will Cloud migration result in manpower reduction?
- Will Cloud migration create more training challenges in Ops.?
Sanjay Ghodawat University campus, Kolhapur, Maharashtra
15th Dec 2022
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
World Wide ITES