The world is currently confronted with numerous problems on multiple fronts. On the other hand, it is inundated with useful information and expertise.
The good news is that big problems can be solved by big ideas.
Unfortunately so much information can lead to disinformation. This scenario holds true in the day-to-day operations of most organizations, even if they are not dealing with major issues.
The issue at hand is assisting people in learning what is vital, relevant, and required to address challenges large and small, both now and in the future. Our team’s expertise and experience in learning and technology consultancy come to the rescue in this situation. Working with Sify provides you with access to decades of best practices, a proven track record, and many hours of previous consulting.
Learning Needs Analysis
Learner Analysis is carried out by Sify’s consultants to identify and profile the learners with regard to the following
- learner's prior skills and knowledge
- pre-requisite skills and knowledge
- educational levels
- learner's preference with regard to learning
- learner motivation
Job Task Analysis
Today, organizations need to ensure that employees are empowered with appropriate training whenever there are new processes or when job performance is below standards. A job task analysis is a basis for creating and delivering effective training programs to achieve the requisite performance goals. For any role in an organization, Sify’s team will work with the organization to arrive at the following:
- a validated task list for the job role
- a validated list of work elements that make up each task
- competency listing of the knowledge and skill required to perform each task
- the level of competency required to perform each task
- description of the job role
Learning & Development Roadmap
We create a comprehensive Learning and Development Roadmaps for you to help align your employee professional development with your company’s strategic goals. L&D Roadmaps help your people understand their roles and function in the context of business goals while increasing their engagement and mitigating attrition risk. Creating an L&D Roadmap will support your employees’ ability levels and skill sets for successful performance.
Furthermore, we support you in implementing your Learning and Development Roadmaps to ensure operational excellence, to optimize individual performance, increase employee satisfaction and productivity. An effective and strategic L&D Roadmap also improves morale and loyalty amongst your people.
As part of our consulting services, Sify analyzes your business functions, skills, and knowledge requirements to create competency models. eLearning is then focused on building those specific competencies within your organization.
Sify specializes in providing end-to-end testing services in the training and learning domain. We have significant experience in testing learning content for compliance with AICC and SCORM industry standards and compatibility with Learning Management System platforms such as Saba, SumTotal, GeoLearning, Plateau, Moodle, LiveWire and other proprietary LMS systems.
Our Testing Capabilities
- Creating the test plan and specifying the testing methodology
- writing test scenarios and test cases and checklists (with Requirement Traceability Matrix [RTM])
- Generating test reports with in-depth analysis for each testing phase with an effective internal bug tracking tool in place
- Performing content and functionality testing using rigorous testing methodology,
- assessing gaps in the developed courseware or assessments against the Requirement Specification document
- Performing Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for client reported defects (if any) to avoid similar defects in current/future projects
- Testing content for localization across multiple languages