- Uploading a resume does not bind Sify Technologies to shortlist a candidate for an interview
- Neither does it create any binding contract of any nature between a candidate and Sify Technologies
- Candidates acknowledge and agree that they are solely responsible for authenticity and accuracy of the information provided by them
- Sify Technologies reserves the right to disqualify a candidate's application at any stage during the recruitment process if any information provided by the said candidate is found to be false or misleading
- By providing personal information for inclusion in Sify Technologies’ database, candidates acknowledge their consent to the said information being used as described here
- Sify Technologies takes measures to safeguard all information provided by applicants. However, the Company is not liable or responsible for unauthorised access or use of the information by any third party
Sify Technologies Ltd. or any of its authorized third parties who assist Sify Technologies with its recruitment process do not demand money or any fee from the candidates for recruitment, or processing of offer letters. Sify Technologies disclaims its liability in case of individuals relying on any such fraudulent communications/e-mails and making payments basis those communications/e-mails.