A customer relationship where Sify transformed from a network service provider and took on added roles as a Managed Service Provider and a Network integrator
This Small Finance Bank was earlier an non-banking finance company. It commenced operations in 2016 at Chennai with 3 branches and aims to open over 400 branches across the country.
- Secondary MPLS network has to connect their bank branches with DC at Chennai and DR at Hyderabad.
- The bank preferred a vendor, with an extensive network and who can scale-up to be a Managed Service Provider and later metamorphose into a Network Integrator.
- Sify proposed SiteConnectTM, Layer 3 MPLS VPN Service in Hub & Spoke topology.
- Offered connectivity for their branches to Chennai Data Center and Hyderabad Disaster Recovery site.
- Proposed a highly secure, redundant and available network.
- Proposed a secure, scalable network connecting the bank locations via multiple last mile circuits.
- The Small Finance Bank chose Sify as the prime secondary service provider for the following distinguished reasons…
- To leverage the comprehensive ICT provider for current and future demands.
- To capitalize on Sify’s acclaimed leadership in the BFSI domain.
- To fully utilize Sify’s proven program management skills.
- To tap Sify’s wide reach to provide guaranteed connectivity.