A proficient service delivery with operations support and a single point of contact for infrastructure hosting and management of the hosted disaster recovery solution
The public sector bank is headquartered in Mangalore with a presence across India that includes 8,000 functional units with 2200 branches and 1800+ ATMs. This financial institution offers credit and is one of the first banks to adopt 100% core banking solutions in India. The bank has 12,465 employees and generates revenues of over 3,44,412 crores per annum.
- To offer collocation facilities for the bank along with a disaster recovery site in Mumbai, in line with the Reserve Bank of India’s rules and regulations
- The Data Center facility had to be highly available, scalable and secure
- The bank required a single point of contact for infrastructure hosting and management of the hosted disaster recovery solution
- The bank also required proficient service delivery with full support services
- Customized solution based approach and competitive price
- Knocked out competition through high technical rating and security standards.
- Account level mapping upto General manager / Executive Director, to ease the comfort grip over customer accounts.
- 1500 sq ft rack space with 136KW of power to host the disaster recovery site during the 5-year contract
- Seating space & store room facilities
- High availability of hosted applications through 100% uptime and SLA commitments for the Data Center environment
- High security standards and quality ensured better efficiencies
- Data Center infrastructure and facilities, comply with concurrently maintainable standards
- Customized operational excellence in Data Center management.