A one-stop solution to manage hosting services, offers zero latency access to AWS DX and a premium Internet and redundant P2P, resulting in flexibility, choice and cost benefit to the customer
A leading provider of premium audio and infotainment solutions, engaging customers around the home, in the car, and on the go. Its family of distinguished brands enjoys a legacy spanning more than 60 years of leading-edge innovation and premium quality.
The company's wholly-owned Indian subsidiary was incorporated in 2009 at Bangalore as an R&D center providing support for the parent company's global businesses. The Indian subsidiary has evolved into a full-fledged organization, with a strong focus on India, a rapidly growing employee base, a strong distributor and sales network, an evolving service network and a robust clientele in India.
- Since the R&D team based out of India develops lots of patented frameworks and design, the company was clearly not to put the applications onto any public cloud provider. However, all the end products were being pushed to the public cloud for their Sales & marketing team to demonstrate these frameworks to global clients.
- Having a single partner who can address the above challenge and provide managed hosting, zero latency to AWS workloads & NW connectivity.
- Roadmap of adapting global cloud exchange gateway (AWS, Azure, Google etc)
- A flexible partner who can deploy or upscale without too much of backend work within stipulated timelines.
- Hosting services at Sify Rabale Data Center, in a private caged area
- AWS DX with zero latency
- Premium Internet & redundant P2P from the company's Bangalore office to Sify Rabale Data Center.
- Single partner to manage the entire construct
- Flexibility and choice that Sify provides
- Zero latency to AWS
- Cost-benefit to the customer due to the presence of AWS direct connect within Sify Rabale Data Center