Sify transformed one of the most complex WAN networks in the automotive industry, leading to seamless operation of the dealer network
The Indian subsidiary of this renowned French multinational automobile manufacturer was founded in 1899 . It produces a range of cars and vans. The production facility in Chennai, India, produces Luxury SUVs, compact MPVs and premium compact cars. The facility has a capacity of 4,80,000 units per annum. The Indian operation has 230 dealer outlets in 16 cities spread over 9 states and 2 union territories.
- The company had a WAN that supported a low-end dealer management system. With the company increasing its product portfolio, a more robust dealer management system was needed to digitize the supply chain system.
- The dealer outlets were geographically dispersed.
- Sales are highly dependent on applications and a high performance WAN to run those business-critical applications was vitally needed.
- The WAN SLA was required to support low management overhead.
- The company was uncompromising about security and compliance requirements.
- Sify designed the WAN across media and technologies.
- WAN is monitored and managed by the Sify Network Operating Center (NOC).
- WAN security and compliance are enforced through a remote Security Operations Center (SOC).
- Sify provided the company with secure access to remote users
- Low operations overhead and lower TCO
- Seamless operations of the dealer network, consistent performance of the dealer management system on-site
- High uptime with service resiliency
- Secure and compliant WAN network, on par with global standards