An extensive ICT services package including rack space in the Data Center and disaster recovery site and Internet ports with MPLS VPN connectivity plus professional Data Center management and increased operation efficiency
Health Insurance TPA of India Ltd is a joint venture of public sector non-life insurance companies National Insurance Co. Ltd., The Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd, The New India Assurance Co. Ltd, United India Insurance Co. Ltd and General Insurance Corporation of India.
To provide secured and scalable Data Center and disaster recovery services, along with telecom services (MPLS and Internet).
- Account mapping through continuous and very early client engagement
- Health Insurance TPA subscribed for 8 rack spaces at each Data Center and disaster recovery site.
- Internet ports at the Data Center and disaster recovery sites with MPLS VPN connectivity
- Comprehensive ICT solution (Data Center and network)
- Flexibility, scalability and strategic Data Center location
- High availability with stringent SLAs
- Professionally managed Data Center for operational efficiency