Sify’s forum dealer management solution with its mobile Smart Field Force application achieved an inventory accuracy level of 95% for the company’s stationery products division
The company's education and stationery Products business is a leader in its market segment, the largest stationery product brand in India. The business generates annual revenues of 1,300 crore
- No synchronization between distributor’s system and corporate ERP system
- No visibility into secondary sales and stock data.
- Inaccuracy in demand planning.
- Frequent out-of-stock scenarios reduced the profitability of special promotions
- Determining liabilities was difficult due to the existence of numerous, different planning spread sheets
- Report generation was time-consuming and often inaccurate
- Implementation of a comprehensive sales and distribution solution
- Forum dealer management solution using the Smart Field Force mobile application was implemented for 100 distributors scalable to 300 over a period of time
- 100% web-based solution
- 100% user adoption lead to increased operational efficiencies
- Record inventory of 95% was achieved
- Seamless flow of data between SAP, a data management system, distributor invoicing systems and handheld devices
- Uniform, accurate and timely MIS reporting