Forum solution implemented at distributor sites, super stockists and go-to-market channels to exercise better control over the supply chain and sales processes
The company is the third-largest confectionery manufacturer in the world.
- No control on pricing and increasing channel conflicts
- Manual data collection and collation was leading to errors
- Manual process for scheme and claim management was inefficient
- Significant time required to communicate changes like product rollouts and new schemes to the market
- Lack of visibility of stocks in forward supply chain
- Implemented Forum solution at 800 distributor sites across India
- Implemented Forum solution for super stockists as well as go-to-market channels.
- Integrated with SAP for master data management.
- Interface with hand-held terminal for sales force order capturing.
- Automated claim process resulted in faster settlement of claims
- More effective scheme implementation, even for combinations of products
- Made sales personnel performance monitoring possible
- Ability to group products based on salesperson for more focus and volume achievement