Agile & scalable hybrid cloud capabilities for a premier crop solutions company that aims to secure the world’s long-term food supply
The Company offers a wide array of crop protection products against most pest infestation sources. Over the years, solutions have extended beyond agrochemicals and diversified our product portfolio to seeds, seed treatment solutions, post-harvest solutions and industrial chemicals, among others. All these validate the company’s identity as a one-stop solution provider for crop protection. "Doing Things Right" is the underlying philosophy with which the company functions and it's all about raising the bar in global agricultural productivity.
Primary focus was to employ Sify's Hybrid Cloud to help shift their on-premises workloads to CSP Data Center by implementing an agile and scalable single LAN environment with total ownership of the entire solution.
- Showcasing capabilities on the Hybrid Cloud
- Scalable and agile Private Cloud with a pay-as-you-use model
- Extended LAN environment as UPL is hosted in the same Rabale DC
- Achieving aggressive timelines as per UPL's application rollout time
- Early account engagement and opportunity discovery towards a higher success rate.
- Understanding Customer's IT roadmap and providing the right solutions to meet their objective.
- A synergy between BDM & Solutions Team to discuss, debate and suggest best industry practices to the customer.
- Multiple meetings at CXO level by CoO, Sales Heads, LOB Heads & Sify's leadership team helped in increasing customer confidence.
- leveraging Sify's strong customer relationship to get an edge over the competition.
- Superior technology positioning as compared to the existing competition.
- An isolated and secure solution
- A better commercial proposition as compared to the competition
- Agreement to aggressive timelines as per application rollout timing
- Single LAN environment between co-location and cloud
- Better customer engagement
- A win-win solution for the customer and Sify