Implemented MS SQL RDS with Multi-AZ Mirroring of DB at customer’s office through AWS Managed VPN along with CloudFront deployment to serve the Static web pages from S3, for a customer-focused digital healthcare platform managing an integrated supply chain of Pharma, wellness products, and services
SastaSundar.com is a consumer focused Digital Healthcare Platform managing an integrated supply chain of Pharma & Wellness Products and Services.
The enterprise was an existing customer of traditional public cloud, but was not able to explore scalability and flexibility of cloud. Even commercially, the arrangement was not cost effective.
- VPC with public subnets and private subnets with Applications launched in private subnets
- NAT Gateway was implemented to provide Internet for the private subnets
- Jump Servers to access the Private Servers was implemented. Two Internet facing Load Balancers running Multiple Web Servers and Multiple API Servers
- Redis Server for caching the data and an Elasticsearch for Analytics on EC2
- Implemented MS SQL RDS with Multi AZ Mirroring of DB on SastaSundar office through AWS Managed VPN
- CloudFront has also been deployed to serve the Static web pages from S3
- High Availability and better fault tolerance
- Servers behind the ELB so that server is not exposed to the Public
- High Availability of RDS with Mirroring enabled
- CloudFront to serve the Static web pages from S3, faster across the World
- Elasticsearch for Log Analytics
- Managed NAT Gateway for better Scaling in Network
- VPN Connections to Access Servers Securely over the Network
- Low maintenance environment with massive scalability has increased the business growth by 2x in past quarters for SastaSundar.
- Amazon RDS Multi-AZ Setting resulted in near zero downtime architecture.
CloudFront with S3 for static content reduces the latency for images, videos and large files. This solution framework will offer easy deployment for static workload requirements of customers.