Transform your business outcomes with Sify’s Managed SD-WAN
The Software-Defined Wide-Area Network (SD-WAN) is a virtual WAN architecture applied to network transport such as MPLS, internet, broadband, and 4G/LTE. The application connects enterprise networks – including branch offices and Data Centers spread over large geographical distances. SD-WAN network enables remote users to securely connect to Cloud based applications, resulting in an enhanced end-user experience.
The SD-WAN technology automatically distributes network traffic across wide area networks utilizing centralized control function. The software defines the most effective way to route traffic to and from branch offices and Data Center sites. It is a transformational approach to design enterprise WANs to simplify deployment and management of the network.
Sify Technologies has successfully deployed SD-WAN for customers across diverse industry verticals like Pharmaceuticals, Automobiles, PSUs, BFSI etc.
Sify is aligned with industry-leading technology partners to offer SD-WAN as-a-Service, with the head-end infrastructure established in its high-availability world-class Data Centers.
Sify’s Engineering capability is the best in the Indian telecom industry and our customers derive the benefit of these extensive skillsets while we design solutions that are custom-built to suit their business needs.
Customers enjoy a superior SD-WAN experience and have access to a dedicated customer service portal. The portal enables customers to monitor WAN performance and even view end-user level analytics. The entire service is backed by a superlative 24x7 Network Operations Center which proactively monitors all customer assets under management.
Sify’s Managed SD-WAN Advantages
Intelligent routing - By dynamically routing traffic based on the application that’s being used, organizations can optimize the network performance by routing traffic to where it needs to go faster, implement automated fail-over capabilities and dynamic utilization to access links from remote sites, enabling the network to be more robust.
Faster troubleshooting - By isolating an organization’s networking hardware from its control mechanism, organizations get enhanced visibility and control of traffic routing across the entire network - right down to the application-level, resulting in faster trouble-shooting.
Zero-touch provisioning - Allowing the network devices to be provisioned and configured automatically, eliminating most of the manual labour involved with adding them to a network, resulting in activating a new site within minutes, rather than days!
Getting more out of your existing networks – Provides load balancing, end-to-end encryption, improved security options at each point of network access. Unlike the traditional router-centric WAN architecture, the SD-WAN model is designed to fully support applications hosted in on-premise locations, data center, public or private clouds and SaaS solutions utilizing existing underlay networks, while delivering the highest levels of application performance.
- Application visibility
- Network management
- Performance improvement
Managed SD-WAN Features
Any to Any IPSEC VPN
Real time performance monitoring
App visibility & app aware routing
Effective WAN load balancing
Subscription tier licensing and Cloud support
Customer Premises Equipment
Managed SD-WAN Benefits
- Agility: Carrier-agnostic architecture with multi-transport support, centralized control and monitoring
- Application-centric: Application based routing and policies with real time enforcement of application SLAs
- Performance awareness: Consolidates multi-provider WAN for quality assessment, bandwidth augmentation and TCP optimization
- Software-based: Software platforms enabling physical/virtual CPE, zero-touch provisioning, centralized configuration and agility for operations with analytics
- Standardized policies: Provides standardized policy deployment across all locations of the organization with centralized policy management, fully managed SD-WAN solution and transitions the existing WAN into highly available and reliable network architecture, leveraging our SD-WAN platform to optimize network performance.
- Operational support: 24x7 direct access to our highly skilled Global Network Operations Center (GNOC) engineers and our own nation-wide network of Field Engineers.