Future proof your infrastructure with Sify's 4th generation data centers in India
Sify has been a pioneer in India since its first data center, which was built in Chennai in the year 2000. It began with 7,300 sq. ft. of whitespace and since then it has expanded to become one of the largest Indian datacenter and colocation space providers. Today, Sify has combined whitespace of 585,000 sq. ft. spread across its six data centers, located in major cities Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai and Noida.
Sify data centers have distinguishing features that help you stay ahead of the competition. The Chennai datacenter provides the largest space of 100,000 sq. ft. and has highly robust operational services. Bangalore has one of the most high-tech data centers in the country. Noida and Rabale data centers provide Z level infrastructure security which is unmatched by most of the competition. Noida data center is amongst the few green data centers available in India.
Sify data centers are built on 4thgeneration SDA (Sify Datacenter Architecture) and operate on an ITIL-based service delivery framework. These datacenters have highly scalable IT infrastructure, mature operational processes, strong vendor relationships, and provide low-cost IT support functions. All Sify data centers follow professional standards of ISO 9001 for quality, ISO 27001 for information security, and ISO 20000 for service delivery.
Key Features & Benefits of Sify Data Centers in India
- Flexible Architecture: Built on modular yet highly durable design and can take a load of up to 1,500 Kg/sq. m.
- Robust Infrastructure: Sify datacenters have earth resistant structures that meet ISO 1893:2002 design standards. They come with dedicated and shared racks secured with cages.
- Power Redundancy: Sify data centers provide high uptime on power infrastructure. All data centers come with redundant power supplies, dedicated transformers, and diesel generators.
- High Availability: Sify datacenters provide 99.982% of uptime and meet the standards of Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air- Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE), and National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) industry standards. They are also certified on concurrent maintainability by Uptime Institute.
- Atmospheric Acclimatization: Built with N+1 Precision AC Redundant cooling systems that provide temperature control of 22+/-2 Degree Celsius, humidity control of 50+/-5% RH and dust control for less than 5 microns.
- High-Speed Connectivity: A reliable cloud cover connected through an optical fiber network. Wireless and broadband connectivity is provided with cross-connects across clouds, networks, and service providers to enhance performance at an affordable cost.
- High-Level Security: Sify data centers provide high-level security features like perimeter fence, gates, fire suppression, and 24X7 security officers. All critical areas have Biometric Readers, Smart Card Access, and 24*7 CCTV surveillance. Noida and Rabale datacenters come with a Z level security with advanced fire alarm, aspirating smoke sensors, multilevel access control, and automatic fire suppression. Professional Services: Sify Data centers provide over 300 enterprise-level professional services including core datacenter services, dedicated services, and risk management services.
- Core services include dedicated & burstable internet bandwidth, backup services across heterogeneous platforms, managed firewall services, weblog reporting, and server load balancing.
- Dedicated services include fully converged pay-per-use virtualized cloud platforms and enterprise-ready to use cloud services within PaaS and SaaS.
- Risk management includes security management, vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, and risk assessmen