- Initiates and manages the action plans for Operating System ,Drive Incident
- OS Technology and front end for resolving in shortest possible timings .
- Should responsible to ensure that all Operations Benchmarks are met by Operations Team in RHEL/Windows Technology issues .
- Applies high skill and precision with commands, utilities and understands advanced aspects in the administration of Operating system and IBM Tivoli.
- Significant experience in OS planning and utilization reporting.
- Experience in configuring and administering OS and IBM Tivoli monitoring tools.
- Execute standard administration tasks.
- Performs expert level troubleshooting in all aspects of the Operating System.
- Preparing Disaster Recovery Plans, Conducting mock DR tests.
- Should able to do capacity planning .
- Able to work with different domain team member
- Should able to Install, configure and manage OS and software.
- Should able to Implement redundant systems, policies, and procedures for disaster recovery and archiving
- Ensure end-user access control levels .
- Communicate and enforce, through system procedures & policies.
- Incident and Crisis Management
- Follow change control, incident response, and testing processes for modifications to Operating System and software.
- Anticipate, mitigate, identify, respond to, and resolve issues with OS and IBM Tivoli.
- Monitor, analyze, and predict trends for OS performance, .
- Develop, document, and maintain operational processes and tasks.
- Team Management
- excellent knowledge on RHEL and Windows