- The successful candidate must be able operate and develop process around AWS solutions.
- Create and maintain secure cloud solutions.
- Help Enterprises define IT processes which align with cloud deployments.
- Performs IT infrastructure tasks to evaluate, architect and design technical solutions.
- Prepares estimates on cost, schedule and operational models, and assists in identification of technical risk for solution elements with corresponding mitigation activities, both in proposal effort and implementation planning.
- Assist the product management team with technical management across project scope, cost, schedule and quality to ensure overall successful project delivery.
- Participates and/or leads in client reviews and internal technical project reviews.
- Contributes to the technical aspects of the project plan, the Project Manager in turn will be responsible for managing for the overall plan.
- Continually develops/maintains technical competence from an end-to-end architectural perspective.
- Utilises approved methodologies, process and toolsets defined within the AWS delivery and SIFY.
Tasks and outcomes
- Work on the ongoing operation of clients AWS and Virtual Servers stacks.
- Develop Security methods and processes within the organisation
- Create multi-tiered solutions Diagrams and with full documentation from client meetings.
- Creation of content such as whitepapers and other written deliverables.
- Prepare business proposals, Statements of Work (SOWs), Business Cases and Cost Models (CM).
- Develops business, system, component and detailed requirements, including functional and non-functional requirements; contributes to or prepares the Scope of Requirements (SORs).
Skills and experience required
- Professional experience operating solutions built on AWS.
- Experience and knowledge of the larger public cloud (Google, Azure, ect).
- 2+ years experience using AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- 2+ years as a Cloud/DevOps or Systems Administrator
- 2+ years hands on experience with Windows or Linux servers
- Fine grained understanding of Cloud Security and Security processes.
- Experience developing enterprise application architectures to meet business requirements in complex environments, which includes knowledge and experience with:
- Cloud solutions, and virtual platforms
- Large-scale systems integration involving on-premises technology and public cloud platforms
- Sizing and scoping of core application platforms
- Disaster recovery and high availability architectures
- Compliance models such as HIPAA, PCI, Safe Harbor, FDA and others
- Hardware, operating systems and networking connectivity
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
- Strong written communication skills
- Experience with using timesheets and keeping them up to date
- Experience with Agile/Jira or similar management tools
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
Key performance indicators
- Meeting deployment targets and
- Quick high recovery time
- Strong plans for continuous deployment of updates