Partner closely with the AWS and Sify leadership team to identify and solve business problems
- Create robust mechanisms for forecasting sales at account level, in close collaboration with the vertical heads / COO’s
- Support the mechanisms and processes that maximize the sales organization’s investment in time, mindshare, and resources while empowering them with the tools, time and focus to constantly exceed the expectations of end customers
- Analyze industry and Amazon internal data to understand the competitive landscape across services and identify customer trends
- Support the annual territory planning programs and play a critical role in executing the sales strategy
- Assist the sales managers in all aspects of evaluating their teams’ performance
- Ensure accurate and timely sales commission calculations and payment
- Prepare ad-hoc analyses and participate in special projects and initiatives
- Ensure that the quality and timeliness of analytic deliverables to meet and exceed the Sales Strategy & Operations team expectations
- Identify reporting issues, process gaps, and drive timely and effective resolution
|Skills / Knowledge
- Experience with Amazon Web Services products and features
- Familiarity with Web Technologies and the Internet
- Knowledge of email servers/clients and best practices
- Knowledge of both Windows or Linux/Unix Operating Systems
- Knowledge of security concepts (ie. phishing, SPAM, common technology security issues)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Sciences, Engineering, or related field (an equivalent combination of related education, training, and experience may be considered)
- 7+ years’ experience in Cloud and IT infrastructure services
- Superior oral and written communication skills. Ability to exhibit a commanding presence when necessary
- Strong and self-confident communicator comfortable speaking with Director level and C-Level contacts and should have already worked/interacted with Director, VP and C-level contacts.
- Demonstrates a good understanding of technology and the Internet and related services.
- Ability to work with clear focus under significant schedule pressures.