Improved the SAP system performance with a database upgrade and added scalability and readiness for future technical upgrades in OS & DB
It is a subsidiary of the leading Indian television brand company and engages in retailing consumer electronics in India. The company was on SAP ECC6.0 and they wanted to migrate the SAP and move it to Sify Cloud.
- To migrate SAP landscape from On-premises to Sify Cloud
- SAP landscape to be moved from AIX/Oracle to Linux/Oracle
- SAP ECC 6.0 SP 15 (DEV/QA/PRD)
- Solution Manager & SAP Router
- SAP BW (PRD & DEV)
- Built the SAP DEV,QAS and PRD server from existing server in the company's DC and was tested successfully.
- Provisioned End User connectivity for the New Cloud Servers
- Improvement in SAP system performance
- Ready for planning technical upgrade (with the upgrade in OS & DB)
- Scalability (being on Cloud)
- Database Oracle Upgraded to 11.2.03