A browser-based, integrated SAP solution for master data management, providing transparency and visibility of data in the supply chain
In India, the company sells its products under four brands. The brands command a market share of 72% of the automotive OEM market and 70% in retail.
- The company has a distribution network with over 4000 dealer outlets
- These outlets are supported by 4 regional offices and 28 branch offices which were tracked manually
- Primary sales were logged in the SAP application with no integration with systems for distributors
- Lack of stock visibility beyond distributors
- An on premise model of Forum Nxt has been installed at the corporate office and implemented at distributor sites for sales, purchasing, van sales, payments, collections and warranty management, with product serial number tracking
- Integrated with SAP for master data management
- Provided training for distributors and corporate users
- Browser-based solution with 1500 licenses
- Information flow and transparency of data for forward supply chain
- Enhanced India-wide customer service with product serial number tracking and warranty management services
- MIS and reporting.