Reduce connectivity cost, increase bandwidth throughput, redefine network experience with Sify Global Cloud Connect – Azure Express Route
There is an ever increasing trend of the IT infrastructure moving to the Cloud. This necessitates a reliable and secure network infrastructure to complement the cloud strategy. Sify Global Cloud Connect (GCC) offers the solution for this scenario by bringing to you a private connectivity solution to the cloud that scales with the demands of your business. GCC helps you reduce network costs, increase bandwidth throughput and provide a consistent network experience than Internet-based connections.
You can leverage Sify Global Cloud Connect to establish private connectivity between YOUR CLOUD NODES and YOUR ON-PREMISE/COLOCATION INFRASTRUCTURE.
TO MICROSOFT AZURE AND OFFICE 365
Sify’s Global Cloud Connect includes Microsoft Azure and Office 365 in its portfolio. Express Route is the service that will provide you with a secure, seamless and high-performance network connection between Azure Data Centres and your on-premise/co-location infrastructure environment. The service leverages Sify’s core MPLS backbone to offer the private connectivity solution.
Express Route offers multiple benefits:
ELIMINATES THE NON-DETERMINISTIC ASPECT OF THE INTERNET | PROVIDES GREATER SPEEDS | LOWER LATENCY | IMPROVES PERFORMANCE | OFFERS A HIGHLY SECURE PRIVATE ENVIRONMENT
Site access to Microsoft INDIA
|MICROSOFT AZURE LOCATION||CONNECTIVITY|
Sify has connected directly to Microsoft over multiple 10G interconnects through diverse connections in Chennai and Mumbai, enabling seamless extension of Express Route to Sify MPLS customers.
Site access to Microsoft GLOBAL
|MICROSOFT AZURE LOCATION||CONNECTIVITY|
Sify leverages its strategic partnerships to extend its global MPLS core to the mentioned Azure sites.
- DETERMINISTIC: Sify SLAs guarantee a consistent network performance with maximum throughput & availability.
- RELIABLE: It is a highly reliable connectivity solution as Sify’s core network is connected to Azure DCs over multiple 10G interconnects at diverse locations.
- SECURE: Sify assures absolute data security for your applications on the cloud as it is an end-to-end private connectivity over Sify’s MPLS core.
- SIMPLIFIED PROVISIONING: Existing Sify MPLS customers can take advantage by easily extending their existing network to Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- QUICK ADOPTION: New customers just need to subscribe for Sify MPLS to leverage Sify Global Cloud Connect.
Sify GCC Features
Flexible data transfer and storage
GCC offers a private high-throughput, secure access to the cloud facilities for periodic migration/replication of data to/from cloud into customer-managed storage solutions.
Hybrid architecture, improved response
GCC’s high-bandwidth combined with low-latency improves I/O and API response time. It allows customers to use AWS/Azure/Google Cloud as an extension of their data centers and integrate hybrid cloud strategies into a wide range of applications.
Seamless VM movement
GCC can move large VMs back and forth between on-premises production environments and cloud testing, development and production environments.
On demand scale up
GCC offers a productivity apps environment (Sharepoint, Exchange) which supports high-bandwidth, low latency pipes in order to serve end users at scale.
Business intelligence from Big data
GCC’s high-bandwidth connectivity provides customers with the ability to efficiently transfer large data volumes into and out of AWS/Azure/Google Cloud.
Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity
GCC offers access to the provider ecosystem which facilitates the use of diverse providers to minimize business risk and make it completely transparent to the end users.
Real-time data availability
GCC assures a predictable high-performance for real-time streaming of data to and from cloud service providers.
- Your network gets a cloud-like agility!
- Your TCO is brought down considerably!
- Security of a dedicated private channel!
- On-demand provisioning simplified management