Sify Featured in Gartner Magic Quadrant
Many providers offer cloud-enabled managed hosting services in Asia-Pacific. But there are significant differences in their capabilities. And only the top industry players are featured in the Gartner Magic Quadrant geographic requirements.
Cloud Enabled Managed Hosting, Asia Pacific
Measured on a scale of ‘Completeness of Vision’ (X axis) and ‘Ability to Execute’ (Y axis), all organizations offereing Cloud-enabled Managed Hosting in Asia Pacific. The organizations were clustered as ‘Challengers’ (top left quadrant), ‘Leaders’ (top right quadrant), ‘Niche Players’ (bottom left quadrant) and ‘Visionaries’ (bottom right quadrant). Sify Technologies was slotted on the Niche Players (bottom left quadrant) for two years consecutively, in November 2015 and again in October 2016.
Gartner Views Sify as a Major Niche Player
An extensive data center footprint puts Sify in a strong position to offer cloud-enabled hosting services
The well-designed cloud portal is easy to use and offers a great choice of features
Customers enjoy a flexible pricing scheme, with a choice of billing by the hour or by the month
Converged ICT Services
Sify owns and operates India’s largest MPLS network and 15 cloud-ready data centers. With 8500 customers, we’ve focused on the changing ICT requirements faced by mid-sized and small businesses in the shift to digitization. To help businesses like yours obtain the network, applications, and other services you need, Sify has packaged multiple roles into one. We are a service provider, system integrator, developer and IT department all in one. Choose our services a la carte. Or use Sify as a consulting partner to help develop your company’s digital vision and goals, continue with design and deployment of a networking solution, consolidate vendor relationships through the Sify team, and manage all solutions and IT vendors under one SLA.
We also provide:
- A single service desk for application and infrastructure services, including network and data center
- Hosted private cloud and virtual private cloud within a shared public cloud infrastructure, with interoperability between them
The Sify CloudInfinit platform, a unified architecture for hosted cloud services and off-premise private cloud services with a common CLI and APIs that support full self-service and automation
- Support for additional virtualization platforms, including Microsoft Hyper-V and Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization
- A streamlined provisioning process across the service catalogue, with more granular security measures and dashboards available
- Increased administration capabilities for provider and POD management for private cloud operators
- Auto scaling capabilities (e.g., hscale and vscale) for suitably architected applications
- Enhancements to self-service lifecycle management for managed dedicated servers
Top Accolades for Sify
Rated among the Top 20 Global Infrastructure Service Providers by Gartner
Data center services recognized as best-suited for discrete offshore remote management by Forrester
Winner of The Economic Times Best Tech Brand Awards 2015 for Best Enterprise Data Center of the Year
Winner of CIO Choice 2016 Award for Best Data Center Transformation Services and Best Integrated Data Centre Solution