- Create and implement plan to grow market share in the assigned region or accounts to meet margin, profitability and revenue goals.
- Generate new leads and interconnect new leads into routing as fast as possible for wholesales voice traffic -inbound.
- Initiate/leverage relationships and negotiate agreements on bilateral wholesale voice (VOIP) services Telecom operators or interconnects or POI globally;
- Conducts proactive sales activities, applications development, proposal presentation, order negotiation and post-sales service requirements.
- Grow the wholesale voice margin in agreed accounts or geographies. Manage costs per minute and margin per minute;
- Develop and maintain structured account development plans and contract strategies.
- Ensure full adherence to pricing process, and proactively monitor traffic to highlight any gaps against targets, streaming, irregular traffic patterns.
- Manage customers to ensure a timely payment of services and handle customer escalated assurance issues by working with all stakeholders.
- Participate in International Telecom Fairs
- Liaise with Finance, Product Rate Analyst, and Management to ensure all internal process and procedures are adhered.
- Responsible to resolve billing/collections related issues/queries in co-ordination with finance